Jump to navigation Jump to search
Did You Know is a selection of interesting articles highlighted on the Main Page.
- That Government House is the official Port Frederick residence of the Governor-General of New Ingerland?
- The Royal New Ingerland Coast Guard (emblem pictured) operates across territorial waters spanning more than 25,000 square kilometres (9,700 sq mi)?
- There are currently 126 peers in the Peerage of New Ingerland?
- The Cabinet Secretary is a member of the Cabinet of New Ingerland responsible for assisting the Prime Minister in the administration of the New Ingerland Civil Service?
- The Kingsbury Central Busway allows buses to travel onto the four cardinal busways of Kingsbury without encountering car traffic?
- Parliament House (pictured) was designated a Category I Listed Building on the 1 July 1952?
- Boulton, Vernonshire was one of a number of "new villages" laid down by the government between 1872 and 1886 in order to encourage economic development and decentralise the population?
- that the Ministry of Primary Industry was formed on the 22 May 1961 through the amalgamation of the Ministries of Agriculture, Fisheries, and Forests?
- the Court of Appeal is New Ingerland's penultimate court of record and its court of final appeal?
- The Braddock earls use the courtesy title Lord Ripley?
- The Chief Justice assumes a position on the Steward's Council for the duration of the incapacitation of the monarch?
- The City of Kingsbury Regiment (cap badge pictured) is principal ceremonial infantry regiment of the New Ingerland Army?
- There are three fundamental types of road signs and markings, all of which use shape and colour to determine their meaning?
- The Station Creek estate, summer home of the Ingerish Royal Family, was acquired by the Duke of Rockland in 1911?
- The vast majority of New Ingerland's designated protected areas are National forests?
- The High Court is the lower division of the Supreme Court of Justice?
- The A2 road (route marker pictured) is a major road forming part of the connexion between Port Frederick to Kingsbury?
- The 1981 general election was the last to be held under the third constitution?
- That University College Kingsbury has twelve residential halls organised in the mould of the colleges of the universities of Oxford and Cambridge?
- The Methodist Church is the second largest Christian denomination in New Ingerland?